Data Breach Notification Obligation:
Purpose for Information Collection, Use, Disclosure and Processing of Personal Data (Notification, Consent, Purpose Limitation, Transfer Limitation Obligations):
- You acknowledge that we will collect and use your information to provide and measure use of our Services.
Information through our various online forms:
- When you submit an online feedback or enquiry you provide some personal information, such as your name, company name, telephone, and email address. This information are required for us to respond to your enquiry and correspond with you.
- You may provide us with additional information such as the nature of your feedback and enquiry to enable us to interact with you during the course of our business with you as our partner, client or supplier. Providing the additional information described in this section is entirely optional.
Third Party Services:
- MHC uses a variety of services hosted by third parties to help provide our Services, such as hosting our various blogs, forms, data and spreadsheets to help us understand the use of our Services, such as Google Analytics and Google Docs. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not disclose your private information except in the limited circumstances described here.
- It is deemed that you have impliedly consented us to share or disclose your information with our internal staff or partners to enable them to process your request when you submit information to us through our websites and smartphone apps.
Withdrawal of Consent:
- You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and / or disclosure of personal data in our possession by furnishing a written request to us.
- With your request on withdrawal of consent, we shall liaise with your insurer or employer (if under the Medical Service Arrangement) for validation on such withdrawal. Upon obtaining such grant of withdrawal, we shall cease to collect, use and / or disclose personal data in the manner as stated in your request.
Access, Correction Obligation:
- You may request for access to correct or update your personal information with us. However, such permission of access shall only be granted by us upon obtaining approval from your insurer or employer.
Accuracy, Protection, Retention, Transfer Limitation Obligations:
- MHC shall take reasonable measures to obtain accurate and complete personal data from you. You shall be personally responsible for the accuracy and completeness of your personal data and shall update MHC of any changes in your personal data immediately upon receiving notification on the changes. MHC shall not be liable for relying on inaccurate or incomplete personal data arising from you.
- MHC shall put in place commercially reasonable security measures to ensure all the personal data is adequately protected and secured. Appropriate security measures shall be taken to prevent any unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage and/or alteration of personal data.
- MHC shall retain personal data in accordance with legal, regulatory, business, and operational obligations.
- MHC shall not transfer any data outside of Singapore in accordance to internal process.
Retention of Personal Data and Disposal:
- MHC will cease to retain personal data, as soon as it is reasonably practicable to assume that the purpose for collection of such personal data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes
Law and Harm:
- We may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect MHC’s rights or property.
Changes to this Policy
Effective: 18 April, 2023
Management of MHC Asia Group of Companies
- MHC Asia Group Pte Ltd
- MHC Medical Network Pte Ltd
- MHC Healthcare Pte Ltd
- MHC Medical Centre
- JurPoint Medicare Pte Ltd