MHC Asia Group Corporate HQ
#02-13, 1 Commonwealth Lane
Tel: (65) 6774 5005
Fax: (65) 6774 5115
Got a Question?
Please submit your enquiry below
Got a Question?
MHC Schemes & Panel Clinics
We are able to customise different tiered benefits. Schemes that are possible include cap per visit, annual cap, annual combined with per visit cap, copayment etc.
Annual cap can be decided by your company. We will set up all the benefit scheme in our system. Your staff are to present the MHC card together with their NRIC/FIN at the panel clinics upon registration to enjoy a cashless visit within their entitlement.
Invoicing to your company is once a month as per your utilisation.
HR may download the latest monthly clinic listing for Pre-Employment/Work Permit checkups via www.mhcasia.net/mhc
MHC does not have a designated list of X-ray centres. Upon confirmation that member is entitled to X-ray coverage, clinics are to send the patient to the nearest X-ray facility.
System Login & Card Request
Only authorised personnel are allowed to reset passwords. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org using your official HR email address for password reset.
Matters at Clinic
This could be due to the following reasons:
• The employee benefit scheme has not started
• Server may be down at time of use
Please notify your HR if the problem persists.
Amounts that are collected in cash from the patient fall outside of the system and will not be governed by corporate rates that had been preset in the system.
Cash may be collected due to the following reason(s):
- Medication / Condition falls under Standard Exclusions eg. Aesthetics, Supplements etc
- Medication deemed not necessary for patient at point of visit eg. self-requested travel medication or standby / preventive purposes
- Company / Policy does not cover for surcharges
- Patients exceeded their entitlement eg. Cap per visit, Annual Limit
- Patient’s scheme has a co-payment factor
MHC Clinic Network App
You will need to use the Setup Assistant to complete your account details. After this is complete, you will be able to use all of the functions.
Before dependants can use the eCard, the main holder of the eCard (employee) must have successfully activated his/her eCards first.